QUESTIONS TO ASK JURORS AT START OF TRIAL, AND DURING TRIAL
1. Since you were selected as jurors in this case, have you heard anything about this case?
2. Have you read a newspaper article, listened to a radio report, watched a TV news broadcast, or visited a website where this case, (Def)_______________, or the attorneys, were mentioned or discussed?
3. Has anyone talked to you about this case?
4. Do you recall anything that might influence you about this case?
5. Have you learned anything new about this case?
6. Have you been influenced in any way in connection with this case?
7. Is there any reason why you feel you cannot fairly consider the evidence and render a fair decision?